As an Associate Consultant, you will support Karen Benke, Senior Financial Consultant, in servicing and in developing business opportunities with existing clients as well as driving new client acquisition growth.
- Front of the line access to IG Private Wealth Management Support including Advanced Financial Planning Specialists and dedicated At Your Service Client Support.
- Professional development, education and digital support.
- Ability to achieve goals and be rewarded for your results
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Be responsible for driving growth in new client acquisition through prospecting.
- Increase new business and generate introductions within existing client base.
- Support the team in planning and implementing external marketing strategies.
- Provide support on holistic wealth management planning.
- Respond to client servicing needs directly when the lead Consultant is unavailable.
- Execute trade orders when the Executive Assistant is unavailable.
- Strong total compensation package, with a competitive base income, additional bonuses and rewards based on achievement of key performance metrics.
- Entrepreneurial culture that promotes personal growth and development.
- Modern work environment, which includes the ability to work in both a professional office and virtual work environment providing a flexible and safe workplace.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services industry.
- Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC)
- In Ontario, Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain.
- CFP® designation or willing to obtain.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated talent for building relationships.
- Keen self-motivation, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.